1st Cebu group of Alcoholics Anonymous, founded around December 10th 1984.
Weekly meetings in Redemptorist Church, in The Convento conference room, at the back of the church, off Juana Osmena Street – on Aboitiz Street and Queen’s Road.
All meetings at Redemptorist are from 7.30 PM to 8.30 PM
– Mondays – English speaking, topic / discussion – closed meeting*
– Thursdays – English speaking, “12 and 12”, alternating with “Came to believe”,
and “Living sober” reading – closed meeting*
– Fridays – Cebuano speaking, open meeting**
– Saturdays – English speaking, Big Book reading, open meeting**
Other AA meetings in/around Cebu:
– Monday: 10.30 AM Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English
– Tuesday : 7 PM Jacinta Pension House, Mezzanine fl. Osmenia Blvrd, Capitol site – open meeting – English
– Tuesday : 7:30 PM Chiropractor Jim P.s’ meeting, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall – English
– Wednesday : 9 AM Lapu-Lapu City jail. Please check with “contacts”)
– Wednesday : 11 AM: Starbucks SM City coffee shop -North Wing – open meeting – English
– Wednesday : 1 PM Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu –
open meeting – English
– Friday 10.30 AM Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English
– Friday : 7:30 PM Chiropractor Jim P.s’ meeting, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall – English
– Sundays : 10 AM Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu –
Open meeting in English
– Sundays: 10:30 AM “Full Moon Cafe”, Apitong Street, off Escario Street ( Near Red House Shabu- Shabu) – English OBS! This meeting is now at Chiropractor Jim P, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall, until further notice.
Meetings outside of Cebu city area:
Name of group: “Toledo Day at a Time Group”
Type of meeting: Open English/Cebuano speaking
Meeting time: Sundays at 11 AM
Place: Banana Chapter Poblacion Toledo City (private residence)
Contact person: Dave – cell # 09771270534 for directions
For friends and families of problem drinkers.
– Saturdays 7:30 PM Redemptorist Church – meeting venue to be decided.
* “Closed meeting” are for alcoholics and those who have a desire to stop drinking.
** “Open meetings” are open to anyone, alcoholic or not.
Pictured below is The Redemptorist Church – seen from the front entrance.If you stand in front of the main entrance, the AA meetings are on the left side of the church, up some steps 😉