1st Cebu group of Alcoholics Anonymous, founded around December 10th 1984.
Weekly meetings in Redemptorist Church, in The Convento conference room, at the back of the church, off Juana Osmena Street – on Aboitiz Street and Queen’s Road.
All meetings at Redemptorist are from 7.30 PM to 8.30 PM
– Mondays – English speaking, topic / discussion – closed meeting*
– Thursdays – English speaking, “12 and 12”, alternating with “Came to believe”,
and “Living sober” reading – closed meeting*
– Fridays – Cebuano speaking, open meeting**
– Saturdays – English speaking, Big Book reading, open meeting**
Other AA meetings in/around Cebu:
– Monday: 10.30 AM Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English
– Tuesday: 7:30 PM Chiropractor Jim P.s’ Clinic, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall – English
– Wednesday: 9 AM Lapu-Lapu City jail. Please check with “contacts”
– Wednesday: 11 AM: Robinson Galleria Mall, North Reclamations Road, top floor – Foodcourt – open meeting – English
– Wednesday: 1 PM Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu – open meeting – English
– Friday:10.30 AM Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English
– Friday: 7:30 PM Chiropractor Jim P.s’ Clinic, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall – English
– Sunday: 11:00 AM – English speaking step study meeting, Chiropractor Jim P.s’ Clinic, 2nd basement, Ayala Mall – English
– Sundays : 10 AM Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu – Open meeting in English
OUTSIDE CEBU CITY METRO AREA:
Name of group: Bantayan AA Group # 1 –
Type of meeting: Open English/Local language
Meeting time: Tuesdays and Fridays 1 PM
Place: Bantayan town – Beside St. Peter and Paul’s Church in the church’s meeting hall – next to the church.
Contact: Cherry M # 0950-892 5832 dialect or Chip M # 0956- 293 3817 for English.
Name of group: “Toledo Day at a Time Group”
Type of meeting: Open English/Cebuano speaking
Meeting time: Sundays at 11 AM
Place: Banana Chapter Poblacion Toledo City (private residence)
Contact person: Dave – cell # 09771270534 for directions
For friends and families of problem drinkers.
– Fridays 10:30 AM Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall
* “Closed meeting” are for alcoholics and those who have a desire to stop drinking.
** “Open meetings” are open to anyone, alcoholic or not.
Pictured below is The Redemptorist Church – seen from the front entrance.If you stand in front of the main entrance, the AA meetings are on the left side of the church, up some steps 😉